Chemaf Commissioned CCD Split Circuit
- Increase Cu & Co washing efficiency by 3%.
- De-bottlenecking of settling issues in CCD's and hence increase in throughput.
- Less than 100 ppm solid in HG/LG thickener overflow.
The major equipments installed are as below:
- HG & LG thickener – 18 meter diamete
- Pin Bed Clarifier for Low Grade circuit – Cap: 150 m3/hr.
- Sand filters for Low grade circuit – 3 nos, Cap: 100 m3/hr.
- Various pumps and Agitators for Slurry and liquid handling.
The Projects was started in October 2011 and was scheduled to be completed in 12 months. It was completed ahead of schedule in 11months and was commissioned in September 2012. The project was also completed $1.8m under budget.
The major equipment namely the Thickeners and PBC were supplied by Delkor India. Slurry pumps were supplied by Warman and Electrical Panels by Siemens